JLeaf Ltd, Eastwood End House, Schoolfold Lane, Adlington, Cheshire
With over 20 years experience previously in the manufacture and installation of high quality uPVC windows and doors, we have listened our customers and they have told us what is important to them when choosing a company to replace their windows and doors.
We take great pride in offering:
1) Quality frames from the biggest manufacturer in Europe
2) Truthful and Transparent pricing without haggling
3) Insurance backed warranties on every installation
4) All windows are built to Maco Secure Plus Standards (more on this later)
5) All doors are “Sold Secure Diamond” with ABS anti bump/pick/drill cylinders
6) Installation by time served, experienced installers with pride in every job
7) Every installation is presented with Assure Certification to confirm compliance with Local Authority Building Control
Our typical quoting process is as follows:
1) You make an appointment with our surveyor that is convenient for you
2) Styles and designs are suggested and dimensions are brought back to the office for costing
3) A written quotation with drawings is produced and sent back to you by post or email
4) When you feel you are ready to order, just pick up the phone and ask us to prepare the paperwork. We take a deposit, which is protected, and then we carry out a more detailed manufacturing survey.
A short while later, your frames will be ready for installation.
5) You are always in control
Beautiful A-Rated windows and doors
Approved Veka Installer
Eastwood End House
Get more information or a FREE quote